Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Flickr Favorites and news...

Voglia di viaggiare...
The desire to travel ...
1. Flamingo,
2. IMG_6572,
3. the north tower looking south,
4. Beach, Tioman, Malaysia



Yesterday I discovered to be featured in the blog
Etsy Bloggers Team...
look here!
Was a real surprise!

And.... something new in my shop...
But I do not want to show you all,
just a preview ...



I bought the new wallpapers ...
I have to improve the light, the photos,
but I think that should be good enough ...
however, we must never settle,
you should always think that you can do better ...

7 comments:

  1. Grats for the feature!!

    looking at your collage makes me dream about journeys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that mosaic really makes me want to go on holiday! Looks super! I posted a link in Mister Linky in my blog for you, Evelyn so other people can come and have a peek here too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw you on the team blog...congrats :)
    And cute new items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bel mosaico! And congrats for the feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CIAU KM VA?IO BN...CARINO IL TUO BLOG!QND VUOI PAXA DA ME! MI FAREBBE TNT PIACERE! HO FTT ANKE DEI SONDAGGI & 6 INVITATA A PARTECIPARE NEI BLOGS:
    -FASHION STAR
    -SWEET BLOG
    -HELLO KITTY
    TI ASPETTO NN MANCARE KISS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs