Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Home Decor

house ornament with lovely letters by Syko

felted wool acorns by lilfishstudios

The Winter Love Inspiration Apple.
Fairytale Plush for Grownups by Lapomme

Set of three tiny heart bowls by redhotpottery

There is plenty of choice!
These are just some things that I found on Etsy, to decorate the house, where to start?
I would buy every one of these for my living room so empty ...
with my son around the house can not hold decorations or vases ...
I think some of these are to prevent breakage!
They are also ideal for a Christmas Gift or other festivity ...
Click the link below the photo to see the entire shop of these great artists!



7 comments:

  1. Lovely finds !! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! :) Beautiful finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. che meraviglia di foto hai pescato??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picks!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Un bacio
    barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. such lovely items!!! I am just gaga over those heart bowls...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for including me in your lovely choices. I love what you've picked.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs