Monday, July 6, 2009

The photos speak

"The Photo speak" is a game that starts here on my blog
and host the photos of all team members
who want to participate...
The game is to take pictures under the theme,

and make known a part of themselves...

Participants in this game,
are all members of the Etsy European Street Team!
This week the theme is:
Show a moment of your Favorite Holiday

A superb safari
Kenya 2007 by SumikoShop (Me)


Santorini Greece by EuropeanFlingVintage

The best holidays ever! Sun, sea and beers!
Egypt by La CravatteDuchien


Important Journey Turkey 2007 by Vadjutka


Erfurt by Alatvian
"When I travel I always visit people not places.
And mostly those loving people bear
my travel expenses to see me.
I appreciate it immensely because this is
the only way I can travel at all.
Here you see me and some of my German and British
friends in Erfurt 05/2008."

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea...thanks for sharing all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... love the photo from La CravatteDuchien :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs