Sunday, May 31, 2009

The photos speak


How many times a picture says more than one word?
I decided to prove it with the help of my team:
Europe street team!
"The Photo speak" is a game that starts here on my blog
and host the photos of all team members who want to participate ...
Every two weeks there will be a different theme ...
The game is to take pictures under the theme,
and make known a part of themselves...

Each photo will have a direct link to your store ...

Now just look, your photo to get started!

Send photos to my email: sumikoshop@gmail.com

The first topic is: Show who you are!



2 comments:

  1. Che bell'idea! peccato che non riesca mai a fotografarmi con i miei prodotti... :( Bellissimo il tuo blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many beautiful smiling faces! What a happy team! :)
    You can use my pic which is on my website www.artmind.eu :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs