Sunday, May 17, 2009

Virtual Sidewalk Sale

The Etsy Twitter Team is holding a large
Virtual Sidewalk Sale
to introduce shoppers to the talented artists of the
Etsy Twitter Team
and the world of Handmade on Etsy.com.
More than 20 Etsy shops are participating
in the virtual sale,

offering a wide range of discounts and special
promotions
throughout the weeklong event.
All of the items in these shops are handmade
by artists
who also run their own shops on Etsy.com.
A list of participating shops can be found
at http://etsytwitter.blogspot.com.

The sales run from Sunday,
May 17th to Saturday, May 23rd.


My promotion is: Free shipping worldwide all week.
Please contact me before buying, I will cancel shipments
or mention "Etsy Twitter Team" in the message to seller at checkout,
and I will refund the cost via paypal.

SumikoShop.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. I sweetie~ Just dropping by to say Hello! Hope you had a lovely vacation. I remember right, you were on vacation? Hope all is well!
    Hugs~
    Chelsea Ann

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs