Thursday, February 19, 2009



The PROXIMIDADE award was passed to me
by
Agape Bridal Creations

Proximidade is described as follows:
'This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY -
nearness in space, time and relationships. These
blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind
bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are
not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement!
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes
are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers!'

This blog award should be sent to your favorite
six bloggers and they, in turn should forward
to eight of their favorites. You should include the
text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement
blog.

Here are the rules of this tag:
  • link to the person who tagged you,
  • post the rules on your blog,
  • write six random things about yourself,
  • tag six people at the end of your post and
    link to them,
  • let each person know they've been tagged.
So, I'm passing this award to the blogs:

La Pirillinca
Celeste Frittata
Tizzalicious
Mia
THe House of Mouse
SigMosaics

6 random things about myself:

-mmmm... I can see where to start ....
That my name is Evelyn and I am a mother of a beautiful boy named Brian know already .... March 2 will be his second birthday .... soon,
I think I will do like last year, a celebration at home with all the friends and relatives, a giant cake and lots of good things and very caloric food .....

-guess where I met the first time my husband?
we met on holiday in Brazil, he was with his friends, and I with my friend .... it was perhaps destiny ....
I and my friend had to go on vacation in Miami, but there was the hurricane and then we had to change course and so we went to Natal, has been a wonderful adventure ... we come back again ... .

-I have lived up to my 24 years in Verona, a beautiful city, very romantic, know Romeo and Juliet ...
Then I met Andrew and I moved here in Milano Marittima ... we have a small house near the sea, I never had the sea so a short walk from home, too good in the summer ....
the only bad thing is that summer is full of people and you have to do to exit the queue in the car .... luckily not ever go out in the car ....


Years ago I liked to go to the disco, being in the midst of people, amid the confusion, the loud music ....
now I love very quiet, spend evenings with my son playing in the couch, go to sea with him .... spend hours alone in my corner to create jewelry .....

I'm already thinking about the next trip .....
I would like to visit the United States, but also the East .... I am very undecided .... I was in Brazil, the Netherlands Antilles (Caribbean), in Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands), Kenya, a Monaco di Baviera (Germany), Barcelona, London 4 times, and of course in various parts of Italy ...
I would like to visit Australia one day ....

I discovered a few months to make the pleasure craft markets, is very funny .... I like to set up the banquet, make it cozy, I love the colors ..... and then the contact with people ... soon there will be a little more heat, I believe that attending to a few hours .... marketplace is too cold, I do not feel like ...

I hope I didn't bore you! LOL! ... and apologize for the mistakes, I am not good with English ..... I decided that my blog must be in English so they can also read people all over the world ...

I'm looking foward to reading more about you.


2 comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs