Saturday, August 8, 2009

Summer is almost ending

The only thought the arrival of the cold, my legs tremble! I love the heat, the sun, the colors, the sea, but also the winter colors, the holidays and the mountain, and these elements make me appreciate all the seasons.
I did not vacation this summer, no travel abroad, unfortunately, but fortunately I live on the sea so I enjoy it.

I have many programs for September and October, I just need time to achieve !!
I do not know if I will be able to participate in fairs and markets, but still I want to keep ahead of the holidays ...
I want to make collections with autumn and winter colors, although usually the colors in my shop are there for the whole year.
I do not want to eliminate the color from my shop, because they are my Mood "Joyful",
so my fun and colorful collections will not fail,
but a collection of "Noir" there must be, I also like the black!
But I do not want to reveal my future collections .... hehe
Promotions and giveaways coming soon!


Published in blog carnival


3 comments:

  1. Good luck, Evelyn, with all of your projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer...but enjoy the winter holidays :)
    Can't wait to see your next creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your plans. the earrings are very pretty. thanks for joining in the carnival! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs