Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What's New in my shops ?


New Listings this week !!
Stop in and see what's fresh at my Lollishop...

In these days I added in my shops,
many new products ...

In my lollishop I added:
- a couple of very elegant earrings with a gold bow and vintage white beads,
-a cute Deer brooch made with a Kawaii Japanese Cotton Fabric
-and a Deer hair clip with a cute pink bow...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cute House Headband


This is another experiment that I did ....
I have always used the fabric that I bought,
"Kawaii Japanese 100% cotton"
I like very much ...

I think it is really pretty, suitable for any girl who feels very rid,
for Lolita and Teens Girls !!

Is a unique product for the time ....
I meant it in other ways and forms ...
but this will be a surprise ...
you can buy in my Etsy shop.
Many other products are coming, stay Tuned !!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs