Sunday, March 15, 2009

FaceBook Fan Page !



I recently created a Facebook Fan Page !!
This is a really great way to promote my business.
I can upload photos, announce shop updates to my fans,
link it to my blog with a widget and more!

My Fans can post comments,
share links and have discussions with other fans.

You can see it and become my fan by clicking Here

*********************

Ho recentemente creato la mia pagina su FaceBook !!
Se vuoi diventare mio Fan clicca qui.
Questo è un altro modo per promuovere il mio shop...
Posso caricare foto, fare annunci ai miei fans, tenerli aggiornati sulle novità dei miei shops, inviare discussioni e molto altro...
I mie fans possono aggiungere commenti, link, e rispondere alle discussioni.
Che aspetti aggiungimi anche tra i tuoi amici!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs