Friday, January 23, 2009

237 users call SumikoShop a Favorite


Solo pochi giorni fa erano 221 ora 237 !!
Sono così felice, è da pochi mesi che ho il negozio Etsy
e per me è una grande soddisfazione ogni giorno
vedere che molte persone aggiungono
il mio shop nei loro favoriti...

************


Only a few days ago were 221 hearts, now, 237!
I am so happy, it's a few months that I have, the Etsy store,
and for me is a great satisfaction each day
see that many people add,
my shop in their favorite ...

*************


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Hearts always feel good =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag!! You're it! Come read my latest blog post =)

    http://hollymarkafterdark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. COMPLIMENTI PER I TUOI SUCCESSI CON ETSY!!
    ti ho assegnato un premio per la tua creatività! vieni a ritirarlo!! peppeina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs