Friday, February 4, 2011

IMPORTANT: follow me in my other Blog


Hello everyone! I decided to keep active, only one blog, my time is limited, so unfortunately I can only write in one.
The reasons that two years ago pushed me to open a second blog were varied, but the most important was the url of the blog, sumikoshop.blogspot.com it seemed more appropriate...

anywayI kindly ask you to follow the blog, which I currently use, just click here

I'm sorry for this confusion, Thank you very much for your attention!



Share


 

3 comments:

  1. pussycat,
    your blog is oober fabulous!
    your fancy posts are rather delightful!
    happy blogging, you wonderful being! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm Ilaria I’m an Italian handmade artist...., The first thing I wanted to compliment you about your site and for the points which features many interesting.
    Because, on my personal blog, I deal with similar topics, I wanted to ask if you were interested in a link exchange with me.
    If you enter the following text "Imamemi Handmade Creations" with the following link: http://bits-of-me-imamemi.blogspot.com/
    I, of course, repay the favor by placing your link on my homepage.
    I look forward to your response.
    Bye
    Ilaria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hy beautiful! Love your post! what do u say about following each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs