Wednesday, April 8, 2009

GREEN ♥ Blog Carnival ♥


This Month the Carnival theme
for Etsy Bloggers Team is:

What is green in your shop?

Green is one of my favorite color after pink of course!!
Right now in my Etsy shop there are only three items in green:

1 - Tree green felt brooch: realized for the
weekly challenge of my Etsy European street team,
the theme was Trees ...
was my first time I participated in the Weekly challenge,
I hope it will be other ...
This lovely brooch features a cute Tree fabric, and two buttons.
Around Tree I sewed an orange ric rac,
and below I have put a green felt.

♥You can wear this pin every day ...♥


2- Green Owl Ring: This lovely adjustable silver plated ring
features a cute Green owl cabochons made of plastic,
and the basis under white,
made with polymer clay.
Also available in other colors ...♥

3- Green Dot hair pins: These adorable bobby pins are really cute!
These bobby pins feature a
gold dot on GREEN background, 100% Cotton.


Published in Blog Carnival
Host Is Lilbees

2 comments:

  1. al solito,fai sempre delle cose deliziose,ma poi mi dicevi che c'è chi preferisce le foto professionali,ma....ma le tue sono sempre bellissime!chiare,pulite.si apprezza ancora di più la bellezza delle cose che fai con le tue foto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl ring is a hoot...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs